Posted by Miss Knotty on June 1, 2006
This survey came up on my Myspace bulletins, and it seemed rather like a non-sequitur kind of a quiz, so I’m going to be a joiner and partake.
Now, some of these questions are specifically Myspace-oriented. If a question doesn’t seem to make sense to you, that might be why.
1. You have 10 bucks and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Ranch flavored Corn Nuts, Chili Cheese Fritos, candied orange slices and a Monster Energy Drink (oh, and antacids, if I’m gonna eat all that junk.)
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
A seahorse, because the male carries the young. Buahahahaaahaahaaa!
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
Would that be a bottle redhead or a natural redhead?
4. What do you order when you’re at an IHOP?
Usually Vive La French Toast. Sometimes the Three-Egg Breakfast. And coffee. Let’s not forget coffee. Let’s never, ever forget coffee.
5. Last book you read?
Light Finished: Enchanted, by Nora Roberts
Light currently: Winner Takes All, by Nora Roberts – I’m on a mindless reading binge right now.
Heavy reading: The Bible: I just finished Nehemiah and I’m about to start Esther (it’s a pleasure, don’t get me wrong, but it’s also sometimes tough)
David, a Life of Passion and Destiny by Charles Swindoll
The Great House of God, by Max Lucado
Heavy Finished: The Last Battle, by C.S. Lewis, in The Chronicles of Narnia series. (Sigh. If you haven’t read this series, you’re missing out. C.S. Lewis rocks my world. Next up in the C.S. series: Mere Christianity
Heavy-ish about to start: Lord, I want to Know You, by Kay Arthur (a baptism gift – thanks Kat!)
6. Have you kissed/made out with anyone on your friends list?
Yes. Recently? No.
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.
Dude. Inappropriate Question. I’ll tell you, though, about some underwear I like, that I do not own: Wonder Woman Underoos. If only they made them in size ‘tuskless walrus’.
8. Describe the last time you were injured.
I misstepped and fell down from a low step, and skinned both my knees and tore up my palms. That hurt a lot.
9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Mark from the Tartan Podcast. I figure, it’s dark down there, and if all I can do is be stuck in the dark, I want someone who’s pleasant to listen to. Or Leith, from the Three from Leith podcast. Same reason.
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?
Which is odd, that the thing itself is odd and makes me feel uncomfortable, or that it’s odd that thing would make me feel uncomfortable?
Odd thing that makes me uncomfortable: Clowns (not all that odd, I suppose)
Thing that makes me uncomfortable, that might be considered odd: people complimenting me. I freaking hate it. I mean, don’t dis, but don’t say nice things to me. It’ll make me cry and get all huffy. And bust out with the self-deprecating humor. You don’t want to be responsible for that, now do you? So keep your nice thoughts to yourself, you thug.
11. Are there any weird things that turn you on?
Again: Are they weird things, and they turn me on, or is it weird that they would turn me on?
Sexy Video Game and/or cartoon characters. Don’t ask. I don’t understand it either. By the way, that’s sexy in *my* opinion not what other people considers sexy.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
One of the default ones from Sony Ericsson
13. Soda or Red Bull?
between those: soda
preferred energy drink(s): Monster (the green one), or XS energy drink in Cherry Blast – it’s tasty! And has adaptogenic herbs! (what?!) It does taste good, as energy drinks go, though.
14. Flavor of pudding?
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A red oxford shirt with french cuffs
16. Prescription medication?
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
18. How many people are on your friends list?
19. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
20. What are you listening to right now?
The very very loud whir of the fan on my Extraterrestrial – ware computer – Never, never buy one of these. They’re not NEARLY as good as people claim, and they cost a lot more than an equal computer by a better-known brand (i.e. Printer Company Turned-Computer Company or The Place Where Fairies Live). If I could do it again, I’d have bought a The Place Where Fairies Live. Just sayin’. My next computer purchase will not be an Extraterrestrialware. Or the one after that, either.
21. Most recent movie you’ve watched in a theater?
Tristan & Isolde. (see review here)
22. If you could invent one thing, what would it be?
Well, if I knew, I’d invent it, wouldn’t I?
23. Name a teacher you had the hots for?
My college freshman english teacher. I think his name might have been Mark, or Matt. I don’t rightly recall. But he was GORGEOUS, and smart. Good combo. I didn’t learn much in his class, though, unfortunately. I was too transfixed by his boyish good looks. And yet I still made an ‘A’. Huh.
Note to new college students: consider community college; the prices are cheaper, and sometimes the adjunct faculty are really HOT! Just sayin’.
24. What’s your favorite city?
I dunno, I haven’t been to that many cities. Of the ones I have been to, I’d have to say the towns of Study Butte, Terlingua and Lajitas, if counted all together as a ‘city’, would be my far-ahead-of-the-rest favorite. If only they had DSL and a job market, I’d be off like a shot.
25. Favorite kind of cake?
Homemade: Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Icing or my mom’s Lemon Supreme Cake: yummy-yum.
The Cinnamon Swirl (coffee?) cake from Corner Bakery would have to be my favorite store-bought cake.
26. What’s the first word that comes to mind right now?
“,0] ); //–>
27. When was the last time you saw your mom in person?
Last Sunday (May 28, to be exact)
28. Who got you to join Myspace?
29. What did you have for dinner last night?
Totino’s Pizza (Canadian Bacon) and corn
30. How long have you been residing in the current city you live in?
21 years, almost 22
31. Is Tom on your friends list?
I should think so. Isn’t he on EVERYONE’S?
32. What’s the last thing you said out loud?
“Okay, I’ll talk to you later, bye!”
33. Look to your left, what do you see?
My calendar, which is still on May and I need to turn it to June.
34. Who is the last person who spent $100 on you?
My mom. She bought me a really pretty cross necklace for my birthday, which is coming up.
35. Who’s your favorite tennis player?
I don’ t follow tennis. Table tennis: Forrest Gump, if he existed.
36. When was your last kiss?
Romantic/relationship kisses: A long, long time ago. LOOOONG.
Hello-old-friend-that-I-haven’t-seen-in-a-long-time kisses: Monday (Memorial Day)
37. What’s the last piece of clothing you bought?
Prefab clothing? A dress
Yarn: Cotton from Elann.com
38. Go into your text message log on your phone. Who is the last txt from?
39. What are your plans for the weekend, as of right now?
Housesitting for a friend downtown
40. Do you love or hate American Idol?
In order to love or hate it, I would first have to care about it. I don’t. My apathy, however, if I had to give it a more specific bias, would definitely lean toward dislike. Dislike, as I often walk away or tune out when people start talking about it. I have better things to do. Honestly. See: my reading list.