Posted by Miss Knotty on April 2, 2006
Shelly left this open, so I’m going to pick up the gauntlet and take the survey. Cuz I’m that way.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Ride in a hot air balloon
2. Read the Bible over and over and over
3. Learn French, Greek, and Latin
4. Travel someplace where French or Greek is spoken
5. Grow closer to the Lord each day
6. Knit a sweater
7. Keep my apartment clean for more than the blink of an eye
Seven Things I Can Not Do:
1. Program in Java
2. Hold my breath underwater for more than 1 minute
3. Sleep, usually
4. Go to Hell – because I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour and that guarantees me a one way ticket to Heaven :o) (I’m keeping Shelley’s answer)
5. Get out of debt (not immediately, anyway)
6. Live in my car
7. Carry couches all by myself
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mate:
Well, since I don’t have a mate, I will list 7 things that will attract me to a man… (I’m taking Shelley’s idea here, since I too am single)
1. Must be a Christian and have accepted Jesus as his Saviour (duh)
2. Must follow Christ and be on fire for Him
3. Must Must Must have a sense of humor
4. Have nice eyes and a nice smile
6. Love me
7. Inspire loving obedience
Seven Books I Love:
1. The Holy Bible
2. The Chronicles of Narnia
3. The Abram’s Daughters series by Beverly Lewis (technically this is 5 books but the series is just too awesome to pass up.
4. Persuasion by Jane Austen
5. Sweet Liar by Jude Deveraux – this is one of the only romance novels I’ve ever read more than once. The characters are so rich!!
6. The Great House of God by Max Lucado
7. The Sparrow, and Children of God by Mary Doria Russell – both of these stories are SO excellent. I highly recommend.
Seven Things I Say:
1. Hi, howdy and hello!
2. I wanna go home
3. I’ll drive
4. Naw, that’s okay
5. I’m not a control freak – I’m just particular.
6. I want that yarn!!!
7. Cosmopolitan, please?
Seven Movies I Love:
1. Strictly Ballroom
2. On the Waterfront
3. Sliding Doors
4. Pride & Prejudice (the BBC version)
6. The Princess Bride
7. The Kenneth Branagh version of Hamlet